CRM Learning provides DVD/USB purchasers with a long-term license that gives them the nonexclusive right to internal use of the program for training and educational purposes. Purchasers obtain no ownership of any intellectual property rights in the program.
This long-term license entitles you to unlimited non-theatrical use (to which no admission is charged) via optical projection, conventional video/DVD/USB playback, or closed-circuit play within a single building; single monitor use only. All other uses of this program are prohibited unless special licensing agreements are made with CRM Learning.
All programs are protected by international and U.S. copyright laws. Purchasers may not rent, loan, alter, duplicate, distribute or share content provided on the DVD, USB or ancillary digital files - in whole or in part - without CRM Learning's prior written permission.
We offer industry discounts to Government, Education and Non-Profit 501c3 organizations and agencies. We will apply the applicable discount when we process your order
USB Key media files are copy protected and not transferrable to other devices. Trying to save the media files to a hard drive or uploading to an LMS will damage the USB.
CRM Learning warrants its products are free from defects in materials or workmanship at the time of shipment. No other warranty expressed or implied shall apply.
- CRM Learning ships most products within 24 hours of receiving your order, so same-day shipping is usually available. Due to cut-off times, some products that do not ship from our warehouse may be delayed until the next business day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM Pacific Time, over the weekend or on holidays are processed the next available business day.
- In the United States, all purchase orders are sent via ground shipping (except Alaska, Hawaii and overseas territories). You can expedite any shipment for an additional charge.
International Orders are shipped by the most economical method available and shipping charges are added to the order. We will inform you by email of the added shipping charges; however, due to time zone differences we may ship your order before you read the notice.
International Customers: in the Shopping Cart, choose your country from the dropdown and enter your full information including physical address.
Please note: There are a few titles that we cannot sell outside of the United States. We will let you know if there are any restrictions with regard to your order. Your credit card is not charged until we actually process and ship an order.
- After your order ships, you may request a tracking number for your package. We can provide this so you can determine when the Carrier will deliver your package. Just call us at 1-800-421-0833.
- If a shipment is damaged or incorrect upon receipt, please call us immediately at 1-800-421-0833 for a return authorization number. The return authorization number must be prominently displayed on the return package. You must report damaged or incorrect shipments to CRM Learning within 30 days.
- Because CRM Learning offers free preview evaluations, no product returns are accepted unless damaged or incorrect.
DVD/USB Purchase Terms
Shipping and Return Policy
Too busy to preview today?
Put products in this Watch Later queue so they're easy to recall next time you visit.
Make sure you're logged in when you put videos in the queue!
Log in now.
If you don't yet have a preview account, create a limited or unlimited access account.